Tuesday, October 8, 2013



PRONOUN AS OBJECT
1.      My father likes the familly all around her.
2.      I was annoyed with my self.
3.      The acrobats fell and hurt themselves.
4.      We can read the novel ourselves.
5.      Tini gives a present for him.
6.      Lisa didn’t like it.
7.      Santi write an article about herself.
8.      Please help yourself.
9.      The two boxers hurt eachother.
10.  One man was talking to himself.

NOUN AS OBJECT
1.      My cat eats meat.
2.      I know Eka.
3.      She have a book.
4.      My uncle named her daughter princess.
5.      Strangers often call her Mimzy.
6.      The committee elected Mia president.
7.      Her secret admirer gave her a bouquet of flowers.
8.      Their gender is unknown.
9.      Joko is the smart tall black boy in my classroom.
10.  Rena is learning javanese in the classroom.

NOUN PHRASE AS OBJECT
1.      Someone stole the new wallet.
2.      Our cousins always called my son a dictator.
3.      She carried the bags.
4.      Mia is learning the most difficult lesson.
5.      I choose the black ball.
6.      Eka drank lemon tea.
7.      Wendy was fed some meatball.
8.      Lia and I read that book about animals.
9.      My parents have a lot of money.
10.  She want to be a doctor.
NOUN CLAUSE AS OBJECT
1.      I don’t knows who she is.
2.      She didn’t tell me what she was going to do.
3.      I don’t believe why he become poor.
4.      He know where Eka is.
5.      Eka’s  friends didn’t know that he couldn’t read.
6.      She said that his daughter would study in Jakarta.
7.      My uncle didn’t realize that stove was off.
8.      I like where he is.
9.      I don’t understand what she is talking about.
10.  He know what I should do next.

GERUND AS OBJECT
1.      She has completed packing her bag.
2.      I don’t like swimming.
3.      My favorite hobby is reading.
4.      It was nice meeting you.
5.      No one like cleaning shoes.
6.      I can’t imagine people buying that.
7.      Please turn off the lights before leaving.
8.      I got there by hitching a lift.
9.      I drove all the way without stopping.
10.  I feel tired in spite of having slept well.

INFINITIVE  AS OBJECT
1.      The host asked us not to smoke.
2.      Tina want you to ring him.
3.      It is easy to answer.
4.      The puzzle is impossible to solve.
5.      I just don’t know what to say.
6.      The driver wasn’t sure which way to go.
7.      We need a news to publish.
8.      I didn’t know what size to buy.
9.      We were sorry to hear that.
10.  The question is difficuld to answer.

COMPOUND NOUN AS OBJECT
1.      Is this notebook for my daugther ?
2.      My uncle go to supermarket.
3.      My fathers made a new bedroom.
4.      We need eyebrow.
5.      They are playing softball.
6.      The pudding is made from seaweed.
7.      I buy a newspaper.
8.      Eka needs a haircut.
9.      My uncle buy a new washing machine.
10.  The students clean the blackboard.

PREPOSITION PHRASE
1.      The man in the office is my brother.
2.      The computer on the corner is damaged
3.      The boy hunts the animals in the jungle.
4.      I like the toy in the shop.
5.      My mother is taking the money in the cupboard now.
6.      Please meer the headmaster in the school now!.
7.      The picture on the table is read by my sister.
8.      The food at the kitchen is very delicious.
9.      The passangers in the train are very crowded.
10.  The newspaper on the table is read by my father.

ADJECTIVE  AS OBJECT
1.      The books which were on sale last week were new.
2.      I am curious what color it is.
3.      The street where I live is very narrow.
4.      Eka has a friend whose daugther lives in Solo.
5.      He is reading the novel that my friend bought two days ago.
6.      The music that we listened last night was good music.
7.      The clothes which you wear last week was beautiful.
8.      Tono which is very handsome is my brother.
9.      I saw the boy whom you met in Jakarta.
10.  People who are poor don’t have a home.



No comments:

Post a Comment