Tuesday, October 8, 2013

ADVERBS



PRONOUN AS OBJECT
1.      My father likes the family all around her.
2.      I was annoyed by him
3.      The acrobats fell and hurt them.
4.      We can read the novel with them
5.      Tini gives a present for him.
6.      Lisa didn’t like it.
7.      Santi writes an article about us
8.      Please help me
9.      The policeman meets me on the street
10.  The old man was talking to her.


NOUN AS OBJECT
1.      My cat eats meat.
2.      I know Eka.
3.      She has a book.
4.      My uncle named her daughter princess.
5.      Strangers often call her Mimzy.
6.      The committee elected Mia president.
7.      Her secret admirer gave her a bouquet of flowers.
8.      Their gender is unknown.
9.      Joko is the smart tall black boy in my classroom.
10.  Rena is learning Javanese in the classroom.

NOUN PHRASE AS OBJECT
1.      Someone stole the new wallet.
2.      Our cousins always called my son a dictator.
3.      She carried the bags.
4.      Mia is learning the most difficult lesson.
5.      I choose the black ball.
6.      Eka drank lemon tea.
7.      Wendy was fed some meatball.
8.      Lia and I read that book about animals.
9.      My parents have a lot of money.
10.  She want to be a doctor.


NOUN CLAUSE AS OBJECT
1.      I don’t know who she is.
2.      She didn’t tell me what she was going to do.
3.      I don’t believe why he become poor.
4.      He knows where Eka is.
5.      Eka’s friends didn’t know that he couldn’t read.
6.      She said that his daughter would study in Jakarta.
7.      My uncle didn’t realize that stove was off.
8.      I like where he is.
9.      I don’t understand what she is talking about.
10.  He knows what I should do next.

GERUND AS OBJECT
1.      She has completed packing her bag.
2.      I don’t like swimming.
3.      My favorite hobby is reading.
4.      It was nice meeting you.
5.      No one like cleaning shoes.
6.      I can’t imagine people buying that.
7.      Please turn off the lights before leaving.
8.      I got there by hitching a lift.
9.      I drove all the way without stopping.
10.  I feel tired in spite of having slept well.

INFINITIVE  AS OBJECT
1.      The host asked us not to smoke.
2.      Tina wants you to ring him.
3.      It is easy to answer.
4.      The puzzle is impossible to solve.
5.      I just don’t know what to say.
6.      The driver wasn’t sure which way to go.
7.      We need news to publish.
8.      I didn’t know what size to buy.
9.      We were sorry to hear that.
10.  The question is difficult to answer.

COMPOUND NOUN AS OBJECT
1.      Is this notebook for my daughter?
2.      My uncle goes to supermarket.
3.      My father’s made a new bedroom.
4.      We need eyebrow.
5.      They are playing softball.
6.      The pudding is made from seaweed.
7.      I buy a newspaper.
8.      Eka needs a haircut.
9.      My uncle buys a new washing machine.
10.  The students clean the blackboard.

PREPOSITION PHRASE
1.      The man in the office is my brother.
2.      The computer on the corner is damaged
3.      The boy hunts the animals in the jungle.
4.      I like the toy in the shop.
5.      My mother is taking the money in the cupboard now.
6.      Please meet the headmaster in the school now!.
7.      The picture on the table is read by my sister.
8.      The food at the kitchen is very delicious.
9.      The passengers in the train are very crowded.
10.  The newspaper on the table is read by my father.

ADJECTIVE  AS OBJECT
1.      The books which were on sale last week were new.
2.      I am curious what color it is.
3.      The street where I live is very narrow.
4.      Eka has a friend whose daughter lives in Solo.
5.      He is reading the novel that my friend bought two days ago.
6.      The music that we listened last night was good music.
7.      The clothes which you wear last week was beautiful.
8.      Tono which is very handsome is my brother.
9.      I saw the boy whom you met in Jakarta.
10.  People who are poor don’t have a home.


No comments:

Post a Comment