Tuesday, October 1, 2013



PRONOUN AS SUBJECT

1.       Eka is a teacher.
2.       He is a doctor.
3.       My parents are very happy.
4.       We are at hospital.
5.       She is at Restaurant.
6.       They are in Solo.
7.       It is on the table.
8.       My mother is a tailor.
9.       Tono and Tini are here.
10.   My Cat is small.

NOUN AS SUBJECT

1.       Eka always goes to Grand mall.
2.       Boy in the store come from Solo.
3.       The Vehicle hit a tree.
4.       The day was an absolute disaster.
5.       Eka is learning english in the classroom.
6.       Febri is studying Javanese.
7.       The Doll is cute.
8.       My Mother is wearing a red dress.
9.       English is international language.
10.   My aunt buys a basket of fruit.

NOUN PHRASE AS SUBJECT

1.       The smart tall black boy is a doctor.
2.       The Short man was studying chemistry last night.
3.       Lia, Tina, and I went to Grand mall last week.
4.       The period after lunch is always quiet.
5.       The clever student is learning English in the Classroom.
6.       The house is very expensive.
7.       The lion was eating a mouse.
8.       The group is very compact.
9.       The pen is on the table.
10.   The new white car is tono’s.


NOUN CLAUSE AS SUBJECT

1.       What she is studying very interesting.
2.       Whom she loves more will be happy.
3.       What you did last summer will never be forgotten.
4.       Whom you saw last night is my brother.
5.       Who is sitting next to me is toni.
6.       Who is talking to sinta is from Solo.
7.       What he is reading is very good.
8.       That the ball is round is a fact.
9.       That she could be mistaken didn’t seem possible.
10.   How he becomes poor makes people sad.

ADJECTIVE CLAUSE AS SUBJECT

1.       The novel that he is writing is very interesting.
2.       Anton which is very handsome is my brother.
3.       The cat which is very cute is my pet.
4.       English has an alphabet that consists of 26 leter
5.       The one she loves more will be happy.
6.       The killing that you did last year will never forgotten.
7.       The women whose a new car workas a teacher.
8.       The book which were on sale last week.
9.       The movie which we saw last night wasn’t very good.
10.   The novel that is on the table is mine.

INFINITIVE PHRASE AS SUBJECT

11.   To eat meat ball is her hobby.
12.   To wash my car is not easy for me.
13.   To meet my father need long time.
14.   To answer her quiestion must becarefull.
15.   To shopping without much money is a bad idea.
16.   To translate javanese is so difficult.
17.   To tell you the truth is very bad idea.
18.   To study english well need special time.
19.   To make my familiy happy is my dream.
20.   To running quickly need more energy.

GERUND AS SUBJECT

11.   Eating meat ball is my favorite food.
12.   Fishing is not my hobby.
13.   Writing novel is my hobby.
14.   Sleeping late at night is not a good habit.
15.   Sarah’s laughing at my accent.
16.   Reading a poem make me sad.
17.   Weaping of a baby woke him up.
18.   Playing football is a good sport.
19.   Smoking too much is not good for health.
20.   Your coming in late is a nuisance.


PREPOSITION AS SUBJECT

1.       Behind your house looks some litter.
2.       In front of you makes my heart skip a beat.
3.       On the table there is a pen.
4.       In your country looks some tourist.
5.       On the weedy, overgrown garden.
6.       Before class, jean begged his friends for a book.
7.       At kitchen feels at Restaurant.
8.       In her bag finds snacks.
9.       On the wall looks many picture.
10.   Beside you feels bored.

COMPOUND NOUN AS SUBJECT

1.       The bedroom color’s  is very beautiful.
2.       The blackboard is dirty.
3.       Softball is good sports.
4.       Newspaper add to knowledge
5.       Swimming pool is my favorite place.
6.       Washing machine makes clothes clean.
7.       Breakfast makes people get more energy.
8.       The haircut is very expensive.
9.       Football is famous sports.
10.   Policeman makes me shock.

No comments:

Post a Comment