Monday, November 18, 2013



ADVERBS


ADVERBS OF PLACE
1.      We are playing football outside.
2.      My mother goes out.
3.      The party was being held indoors.
4.      The balls under the chair.
5.      He always looks down.
6.      She was sitting here.
7.      I saw you there.
8.      They are selling food everywhere.
9.      She is standing near the wall.
10.  Eka can’t find them anywhere.

ADVERBS OF TIME
1.      I went to Yogyakarta yesterday.
2.      We will go to school tomorrow.
3.      She cooks fried rice every morning.
4.      My sister has stayed in hotel for a week.
5.      He had been teaching there since 2011.
6.      She visits his father once a week.
7.      They watched horror movies last night.
8.      On Saturday we are going to London.
9.      Eka had been writing the novel since Monday.
10.  I have stayed here for several years.

ADVERBS OF FREQUENCY
1.      Yani always drinks lemon tea.
2.      We usually go to campus by car.
3.      They seldom watch movies these days.
4.      He often works at the weekend.
5.      I have eaten fried rice twice.
6.      Sometimes he thinks I hate him.
7.      They play basketball occasionally.
8.      She never looks at me.
9.      You can’t always get a seat on the bus..
10.  Normally I tip my hairdresser.

ADVERBS OF MANNER
1.      We must drive motorcycle carefully.
2.      She speaks Javanese well.
3.      We solved the problem easily.
4.      My sister laughs loudly
5.      Try to act sensibly.
6.      She walked slowly and spoke quietly.
7.      He quickly asked me to answer the question.
8.      Slowly he takes the hot plate.
9.      They spent their holiday happily.
10.  Gently fry the banana pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment